Blogs have been around for a long time but I've never had any interest in reading about other people's sad, pathetic lives: "My life sucks", "Marriage sucks", "Parenthood isn't what I thought it would be", "My father didn't love me that's why I have 4 college degrees", "I'm an addict","Hillary for president", "blah blah blah". Excuse me while I go take a shit.
Here's a blog title for you: "Crawl out from under your rock" or "Stop whining" or Get a fucking life!"
I'm writing now only since I'm tired of news outlets like ABCnews.com censoring my posts.
I've got front row seats to a vaudeville show called American Society and I'd like to chronicle it as I watch it circle the drain and the circles get smaller and faster.
I'll discuss such topics as: politics, bullshit, religion, bullshit,government, bullshit, political correctness, bullshit, racism and sexism, bullshit, marriage and still more bullshit.
Ultimately, I hope my employer reads it so he can fire me and I can sue him in true American fashion for violating my rights to freedom of speech and get millions and retire to Florida.
So sit down and hold onto your hats; the show's about to begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment